Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Police Car from the Andy Griffith Show

I went to the Farm Fair in Brevard North Carolina a few weeks. and on the streets of downtown they had the Police Car used during the filming of the Andy Griffith Show..Right behind the car is a store named O.P. Taylor's and they carry all kinds of neat children's toys. They also have a restaurant just down the street named Mayberry..My kind of place. I have named three of my animal companions through the years after characters on the Andy Griffith Show. 

My German Shepard Mix named Barney - for Deputy Barney Fife
My Greater Swiss Mountain Dog , Miss Ellie - for Miss Ellie Walker, the pharmacist and Andy's girlfriend
My Greater Swiss Mountain Dog, J. Andy Taylor - for Sheriff Andy Taylor.

I first added some nice detail using Topaz Adjust



I converted to Black and White using Nik Silver Efex Pro 2.