Sunday, October 1, 2017

Creating Printed Art from my Images

Contact Me: Claire.Turner@yahoo.com
All images are © Claire Turner Photography, All Rights Reserved.
These images may NOT be used for anything without my explicit permission.

Licensing for commercial publication is also available.

Become a follower on my instagram page! @claires.images
  
About Me:
Western North Carolina Based Professional Photographer. Photo Editor. Golf Starter/Ranger.
I am passionate about nature, photography and photo editing. I enjoy the quest to learn and see more. My greatest hope is that with enough hard work the images I create will bring something beautiful into people's lives.

All of my Images are available to be purchased directly from me printed on professional quality glossy photo paper or polar metallic papers. Additionally as Hand Made Greeting and Notes cards.

Print sizes I offer are as follows:

6 x 9 - $20.00
8 x 12 - $28.00
10 x 15 - $39.00
12 x 18 - $50.00

Your print will be custom made, signed and dated on the back by the photographer. It will be packaged in a clear archival bag for protection.

For the Hand Made Greeting and Notes there are two Paper Options:

60lb Paper Canvas - this paper has a photo matte coating of the highest quality.
66lb River Pecos Gloss - With a high gloss front and plain paper back its ideal glossy for cards.

The inside of the card remains blank for your personal note.

My name and website are printed on the back.

They come in two Size Options:

- Cards that are 6.25x9 before being hand folded to a size of 4.5x6.25. The size of the image on the front is 4.25x6.
- Cards that are 7x10 before being hand folded to a size of 5x7. The printed image size is 6.75" x 4.75".

These cards are worth having custom framed, as they are pieces of Art.

Sets include a River Linen Envelope and will be packaged in a clear protective bag with an adhesive strip.

You can purchase photo cards and prints directly from me on my Etsy Shop

You can also purchase my images on a variety of products through Fine Art America.

I would love to help you in any that I can. please feel free to contact me: claire.turner@yahoo.com